The Talon-Two is an all-titanium hybrid aviator with our signature ‘talon’. The unique lens shape was inspired by round character frames from the turn of the century combined with a 60’s aviator, while the Talon lens suspension elements are a nod to the mechanical Art Deco production design prevalent in German Expressionist film from the 1930’s.
The all titanium frame uses DITA’s signature Talon mount design to visually support a ‘floating’ lens concept and accommodate for the thinner frame shape. The titanium structure of the Talon-Two has thin extruded sections that act as an overall exoskeleton for the lenses. These extruded Talon elements are the bent into desired shapes with fine grooving (knurling) on the front making for an extraordinary fit and finish.
- TITANIUM LENS RIM WITH TITANIUM BRIDGE PIECE
- TITANIUM ULTRA-THIN TEMPLES
- CUSTOM TITANIUM NOSE PADS
- DITA’S SIGNATURE STEP-DOWN LENS FEATURE
- 100% UVA AND UVB LENS WITH ANTI-REFLECTIVE COATING
- MADE IN JAPAN
- TEMPLE LENGTH — 140 MM
- LENS WIDTH — 54 MM
- NOSE BRIDGE LENGTH — 19 MM