A classic shield frame, infused with the allure of science fiction: Silica summons the sleek minimalism of the future with a cinematic elegance.
Virtual reality, artificial intelligence, self-guided vehicles—technologies once relegated to the realm of science fiction are now inescapable fixtures of modern life. Silica anticipates the commingling of man and machine with a sleek 2-base lens shield that undulates with organic grace. Laser-etched and inlaid with a slim expanse of titanium, this glistening plane evokes cinematic allegories of humanity’s uncertain relationship with the technologies of the future.
Silica features a host of carefully considered details. A slender titanium rim extends around the frame’s oversize exterior for added strength; delicately bifurcated temples are anchored directly to the lens shield and tipped in luxurious Japanese acetate, ensuring the perfect balance of visionary design and unparalleled comfort.
- PRESSURE FITTED 1MM GROOVED LENS PERIMETER WITH METAL INLAY
- TITANIUM TOP BAR DETAILING ACROSS THE BROW
- INTEGRATED METALLIC HINGE BAR DETAIL
- ACETATE TEMPLES
- CUSTOM TITANIUM NOSE PADS WITH DIAMOND PRESSED DETAIL
- 100% UVA AND UVB LENS WITH ANTI-REFLECTIVE COATING
- MADE IN JAPAN
- LENS WIDTH — 145 MM
- NOSE BRIDGE LENGTH — 145 MM