The newest inductee to DITA’s celebrated capsule of performance eyewear, Endurance 88 revisits a thrilling chapter from racing’s halcyon years using groundbreaking developments in optical technology.
The muscular proportions of 1980s performance racing vehicles are on full display in Endurance 88’s glimmering façade, a sleek acetate shield appointed with gradient 2-base lenses, and a precision-milled stainless steel inlay. A laser-etched steel panel at the frame’s core acts as an anchor for its distinctive titanium side cups — a unique construction technique that projects the mechanical power of European supercars into a new dimension.
As part of the DITA-Laminate series, Endurance 88 is assembled using an innovative contrast-pairing technique to achieve blade-thin profiles that are thinner, stronger, and lighter than traditional acetate frames. Finished with a host of carefully considered details, including laser-etched lenses and titanium temples appointed with DITA’s hex-screw hinges.
- FRAME FRONT CUSTOM LASER-ETCHED STAINLESS STEEL INTERNAL CORE ENCASED IN LAMINATED ACETATE
- TITANIUM TEMPLES WITH ACETATE TIPS
- LASER ETCH DETAIL ON LENSES
- ULTRA-THIN & LIGHTWEIGHT PROFILE
- FLOATING SIDE LENS RIM WITH NYLOR AND DIAMOND DETAIL
- 100% UVA AND UVB LENS WITH ANTI-REFLECTIVE COATING
- MADE IN JAPAN
- TEMPLE LENGTH — 150 MM
- LENS WIDTH — 55 MM
- NOSE BRIDGE LENGTH — 22 MM